1.2. Personal Data are only collected in order to send you newsletters and other information related to INSTITUT MONTAIGNE. If you do not provide the Personal Data, your subscription application will not be accepted and you will neither receive newsletters nor any other news related to INSTITUT MONTAIGNE.
1.3. Personal Data are only intended to INSTITUT MONTAIGNE’s marketing staff and will not be provided to third parties.
1.4. You have the possibility, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com to:
- Request access to Personal Data, in order to obtain the information set forth in article 15 of the GDPR;
- Request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data;
- Request the erasure of Personal Data under the conditions provided by article 17 of the GDPR;
- Request the restriction of processing of Personal Data under the conditions provided by article 18 of the GDPR;
- Receive Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, or transmit Personal Data to another controller without hindrance from this controller, if technically feasible;
- Withdraw your consent at any moment by clicking on the link “unsubscribe from this list”, at the bottom of newsletter emails and other emails with news related to INSTITUT MONTAIGNE;
- Lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL).
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent claim, INSTITUT MONTAIGNE reserves the right to ask you any recognised document proving your identity to exercise these rights. Once this demand will be treated, this document will be destroyed.
1.5. INSTITUT MONTAIGNE implements organizational, technical, software and physical necessary measures in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and security of Personal Data and in particular to avoid that they be distorted, damaged and communicated to non-authorized people.