Permanent contract (CDI) – Press relations officer (France and international).
30 January 2019
As part of the communications team, you will mainly work on the deployment of media relations in France and abroad:
- Developing PR communication plans;
- Drafting press releases and invitations;
- Creating press files;
- Assisting with the preparation of the director and other spokespeople’s media interventions (journalists’ profile, prepare complete files on discussion topics…);
- Telephone contact with journalists;
- Making of RP reports.
- The candidate must be bilingual with the ability to write French and English;
- The ideal candidate is a communication school graduate and already has had intern experience in communication;
- Strong interest in economic and political news is a necessary;
- Excellent writing skills and sense of synthesis;
- Ability to work autonomously on several projects requiring rigor and organization;
- Willingness to work with a young, dynamic and highly-motivated team;
- Excellent relational skills.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org