Intership - Asia Program
23 July 2019
Expected starting date:
- September 2
- 6 months internship
- Paid internship (necessarily attested by a “convention de stage”)
- Support the daily administrative tasks of the program;
- Participate in the organization of events and conferences, including assisting in guest management and note-taking;
- Participate in the proofreading and editing of publications, as well as providing ideas and inputs for Institut Montaigne’s blog.
- Contribute to the development and update of the contact database;
- Assist the coordination of agendas and travel schedules for the Asia Program;
- Enrolled in a Master’s degree.
- Fluency in both English and French.
- Excellent administrative skills and computer skills (MS Word and Excel)
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, capacity to adapt to various work methods.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented.
How to apply:
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com