Permanent contract (CDI) - Head of the Europe Program
You are passionate about public policy issues and in particular the issues related to the European Union and its policies ? Institut Montaigne is recruiting its head of the Europe program, to carry out a new phase of its development.
- Participate in the development of the strategic orientations of Institut Montaigne at European level;
- Monitor debates and decisions at the European level, identify strategic topics, and contribute to the program of the studies department;
- Develop a network of high-level contacts in the various European institutions, and in think tanks dealing with European affairs;
- Facilitate a network of correspondents within member companies of Institut Montaigne, dealing with European issues;
- Invite high level decision makers to take part in events organized in France by Institut Montaigne, for its members or in open format;
- Take part in the constitution of working groups: identification of the members of the group, definition of framing and planning with the chairmen and rapporteurs of the group;
- Ensure the steering of the working groups: organize and chair the meetings, monitor the work and the dynamics of the group, be the point of contact with the different members of the group, organize the publication;
- Organize and monitor the production of publications (studies, notes and reports), ensure their quality;
- Promote the work of the Institute with public decision-makers and in the media, at a French and European level.
- Master’s degree (Political Science, European Affairs);
- Minimum of 3 or 4 years of professional experience;
- International Profile;
- Knowledge and strong interest in public policies and European affairs
- Excellent editorial and relational skills, ability to synthesize, ability to interact with high-level personalities and to create and nurture a network;
- High Level in French and English; a third European language is appreciated.
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org