Internship - Asia Program
Supervised by the Director of Asia Program, the Assistant Policy Officer’s main tasks include:
• Participate in the organisation of events and conferences, including assisting in guest management and note-taking;
• Participate in the proofreading and editing of publications, as well as providing ideas and inputs for Institut Montaigne’s blog.
• Contribute to the development and update of the contact database;
• Assist the coordination of agendas and travel schedules for the Asia Program;
• Support the daily administrative tasks of the program;
• Support the research topic of the program;
• Enrolled in a Master’s degree.
• Demonstrated knowledge and interest in Asia related issues desirable.
• Fluency in both English and French.
• Excellent computer skills in MS Word and Excel
• Strong relational skills, ability to work in a team, capacity to adapt to various work methods.
• Good organizational skills and eye for detail.
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com before May 31st.
The internship is for 6 months, starting ideally on June 24th.