Internship – Policy Officer Assistant
Supervised by the studies department, the Policy Officer Assistant’s main tasks include:
- Participating in the animation of the Montaigne Institute’s working groups ;
- Supporting the studies team through the writing of concept notes, as well as through the consolidation of the data base ;
- Writing press reviews and bibliographies on the topics researched ;
- Participating in the editing of publications ;
- Writing articles for the Montaigne Institute’s blog ;
- Participating in the organisation of events and conferences.
- Master’s degree.
- Writing skills in both English and French, rigor and organisation skills.
- Strong relational skills, ability to work in a team, capacity to adapt to various work methods.
- Fluency in an additional language is appreciated, in particular in German.
Paid internship (necessarily attested by a "convention de stage"), from three to sixth months.
email@example.com (resume and cover letter)
About the Montaigne Institute
A non-profit organisation based in Paris, the Montaigne Institute is a pioneering independent french think tank founded by Claude Bebear in 2000. The Montaigne Institute is a platform for reflections, proposals and experimentations dedicated to public policy in France and Europe. We bring together leaders from public administration, civil society, industry, and academia, to propose concrete solutions to improve France’s social cohesion, competitiveness and public finances. Our work is the product of a method of research open to cross-country comparisons and rigorous data analyses. We regularly publish reports and policy papers on a wide range of subjects and we also promote our actions (proposals, public policy evaluations, participation of citizens, experimentations) by organising high level events. Our activity is supported by over 100 companies of different sizes in different industries. We are funded exclusively by private contributions, none of which exceed 2% of our annual budget (to date, circa 3.9 million euros).